A light + fresh ocean fragrance. Crisp linen and ozone blended with freesia + eucalyptus create the perfect oceanic fragrance.
Sea Breeze • Fresh Linen • Eucalyptus • Sea Salt • Freesia • Moss • Powder
infused with essential oils: patchouli, eucalyptus, pine + citronella
• 2oz glass jar with silver atomizer spray and silver cap
• phthalate/paraben free fragrance oils
• Mist 2-3 spritz for fragrance that lasts for up to 8 hours. Alcohol scent will dissipate within seconds.
Be sure to store your perfume out of direct sunlight as this can speed up the oxidation rate of oils.
• Alcohol 39C (denatured (SD) alcohol commonly used in perfumes
• DEP (diethyl phthalate, non-toxic solvent commonly used in cosmetics and fragrances)
• Benzyl Salicylate (A common and frequently used compound found in most cosmetics. Used to extend the life of the fragrance and as a UV light absorber)