spring perfume mist sampler
sample size perfumes to test out the spring collection fragrances before upgrading to the big guy
beach sunset: limoncello - pineapple - sugared mint - tropical flowers - volcanic rock - coral - beach air
blackberry sage: tart blackberries - fresh sage - spice - fresh herbs - greenery
morning tide: tropical sun - coconut water - citrus - apples - ocean mist - driftwood - tropical flowers - sea breeze
southern magnolia: magnolia trees - chamomile flowers - juicy apples - green tea - lemon rind - mint leaves - honeydew melon - rum
• 6ml glass vial with white sprayer and clear cap
• phthalate/paraben free fragrance oils
• Mist 2-3 spritz for fragrance that lasts for up to 8 hours. Alcohol scent will dissipate within seconds.
Be sure to store your perfume out of direct sunlight as this can speed up the oxidation rate of oils.
• Alcohol 39C (denatured (SD) alcohol commonly used in perfumes
• DEP (diethyl phthalate, non-toxic solvent commonly used in cosmetics and fragrances)
• Benzyl Salicylate (A common and frequently used compound found in most cosmetics. Used to extend the life of the fragrance and as a UV light absorber)