waves crashing ashore on a rocky coastline with rich sandalwood + driftwood in the breeze. Smells like walking along the shoreline just before a storm.
lemon - orange - jasmine - sea salt - cedar - violet - powder - musk - amber - sandalwood
• 1.7 oz round glass jar with silver atomizer spray and silver cap
• phthalate/paraben free fragrance oils
• Mist 2-3 spritz for fragrance that lasts for up to 8 hours. Alcohol scent will dissipate within seconds.
Be sure to store your perfume out of direct sunlight as this can speed up the oxidation rate of oils.
• Alcohol 39C (denatured (SD) alcohol commonly used in perfumes
• DEP (diethyl phthalate, non-toxic solvent commonly used in cosmetics and fragrances)
• Benzyl Salicylate (A common and frequently used compound found in most cosmetics. Used to extend the life of the fragrance and as a UV light absorber)
*due to supply chain issues you may see a different variation of this bottle. See photos. Jar holds the same amount of perfume, just slightly more round and more squat*