a warm and inviting autumn fragrance. crisp autumn foliage and roasting marshmallows create the perfect "cozy cabin" vibe without having to travel too far. cedar + amber blend nicely together to create the ideal woodland fragrance.
fir needles - clove - peppercorn - cedarwood - burnt marshmallows - patchouli - sandalwood - amber
• 1.7 oz round glass jar with silver atomizer spray and silver cap
• phthalate/paraben free fragrance oils
• Mist 2-3 spritz for fragrance that lasts for up to 8 hours. Alcohol scent will dissipate within seconds.
Be sure to store your perfume out of direct sunlight as this can speed up the oxidation rate of oils.
• Alcohol 39C (denatured (SD) alcohol commonly used in perfumes
• DEP (diethyl phthalate, non-toxic solvent commonly used in cosmetics and fragrances)
• Benzyl Salicylate (A common and frequently used compound found in most cosmetics. Used to extend the life of the fragrance and as a UV light absorber)