a complex pear fragrance that offers notes of juicy pears and lush greenery blended with light musk, woods and just a touch of sweet sugar. this isn’t your standard pear fragrance, notes of citrus and apple give it complexity and tree sap and woods give it just the right amount of spice and sweetness.
citrus - apple - sugar - pear - tree sap - woods - light musk
• 1.7 oz round glass jar with silver atomizer spray and silver cap
• phthalate/paraben free fragrance oils
• Mist 2-3 spritz for fragrance that lasts for up to 8 hours. Alcohol scent will dissipate within seconds.
Be sure to store your perfume out of direct sunlight as this can speed up the oxidation rate of oils.
• Alcohol 39C (denatured (SD) alcohol commonly used in perfumes
• DEP (diethyl phthalate, non-toxic solvent commonly used in cosmetics and fragrances)
• Benzyl Salicylate (A common and frequently used compound found in most cosmetics. Used to extend the life of the fragrance and as a UV light absorber)