magnolia trees around you, a cold glass of green tea in hand. a slight breeze brings you the delicious smell of juicy apples just ready to be picked from a nearby orchard. delicate chamomile flowers, mint leaves and a slight spice of rum round out this fragrance.
magnolia trees - chamomile flowers - juicy apples - green tea - lemon rind - mint leaves - honeydew melon - rum
• 1.7 oz round glass jar with silver atomizer spray and silver cap
• phthalate/paraben free fragrance oils
• Mist 2-3 spritz for fragrance that lasts for up to 8 hours. Alcohol scent will dissipate within seconds.
Be sure to store your perfume out of direct sunlight as this can speed up the oxidation rate of oils.
• Alcohol 39C (denatured (SD) alcohol commonly used in perfumes
• DEP (diethyl phthalate, non-toxic solvent commonly used in cosmetics and fragrances)
• Benzyl Salicylate (A common and frequently used compound found in most cosmetics. Used to extend the life of the fragrance and as a UV light absorber)