A late summer morning spent walking through the farmers market with the sweet smell of fresh strawberries, apples and pears with notes of oak and fresh greenery lingering in the distance.
strawberries - green apples - pears - geranium - basil - oak - fresh greenery
• 100% soy wax made from US-grown soybeans
• all-natural, flat-braided cotton wick (lead + zinc free)
• phthalate/paraben-free fragrance oils
• approximate burn time: 55 hours
• 12 oz clear, glass jar with silver screw top lid
• approximate burn time: 25 hours
• 4 oz clear, glass jar with silver screw top lid
• Make sure to let your candle burn to the edge each time until the entire surface is melted. This will ensure your candle has a long + happy life
• Do not leave unattended.
• Be sure to place candle on an even, flat surface away from drafts + flammable objects.
• All candle wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before relighting