summer perfume mist sampler
sample size perfumes to test out the spring collection fragrances before upgrading to the big guy
SUMMER COLLECTION FRAGRANCES:
sweet agave nectar with clean citrus notes balanced out by rich earthy notes.
apple - red currants - lemon - lime - agave - cactus - water lily - oakmoss - musk
waves crashing ashore on a rocky coastline with rich sandalwood + driftwood in the breeze. Smells like walking along the shoreline just before a storm.
lemon - orange - jasmine - sea salt - cedar - violet - powder - musk - amber - sandalwood
a signature summertime fragrance. fresh cut pineapple and swaying palm trees kick off this fragrance while earthy sage and sweet sugar round it out.
pineapple - palm leaves - anise - lush greenery - sugar - sage
rich barley grass mingled with a sweet breeze of wild flowers + green apples. reminiscent of a summer evening on the patio, drink in hand, music playing and the sun setting in the distance.
bergamot - black currant - green apple - peony - violets - wildflowers - lavender - musk
• 6ml glass vial with white sprayer and clear cap
• phthalate/paraben free fragrance oils
• Mist 2-3 spritz for fragrance that lasts for up to 8 hours. Alcohol scent will dissipate within seconds.
Be sure to store your perfume out of direct sunlight as this can speed up the oxidation rate of oils.
• Alcohol 39C (denatured (SD) alcohol commonly used in perfumes
• DEP (diethyl phthalate, non-toxic solvent commonly used in cosmetics and fragrances)
• Benzyl Salicylate (A common and frequently used compound found in most cosmetics. Used to extend the life of the fragrance and as a UV light absorber)