tobacco + vanilla
fresh and unisex fragrance with a little bit of earthy spice that’s perfect for the winter season. vanilla mixed with dried fruits, tobacco leaf and a little bit of cocoa beans create a creamy + cozy fragrance.
tobacco leaf - spices - tonka bean - vanilla - cacao - dried fruits - woods
• 1.7 oz round glass jar with silver atomizer spray and silver cap
• phthalate/paraben free fragrance oils
• Mist 2-3 spritz for fragrance that lasts for up to 8 hours. Alcohol scent will dissipate within seconds.
Be sure to store your perfume out of direct sunlight as this can speed up the oxidation rate of oils.
• Alcohol 39C (denatured (SD) alcohol commonly used in perfumes
• DEP (diethyl phthalate, non-toxic solvent commonly used in cosmetics and fragrances)
• Benzyl Salicylate (A common and frequently used compound found in most cosmetics. Used to extend the life of the fragrance and as a UV light absorber)