winter perfume mist sampler
sample size perfumes to test out the winter collection fragrances.
tobacco + vanilla: tobacco leaf - spices - tonka bean - vanilla - cacao - dried fruits - woods
vanilla eggnog: amaretto - vanilla - rum - spice - cream - sugar - butter
winter solstice: mint - sage - cypress - eucalyptus - juniper - spice - patchouli - cedar
yuletide berries: lemon - blackberry - eucalyptus - cranberry - red berries - juniper - pine - balsam
• 6ml glass vial with white sprayer and clear cap
• phthalate/paraben free fragrance oils
• Mist 2-3 spritz for fragrance that lasts for up to 8 hours. Alcohol scent will dissipate within seconds.
Be sure to store your perfume out of direct sunlight as this can speed up the oxidation rate of oils.
• Alcohol 39C (denatured (SD) alcohol commonly used in perfumes
• DEP (diethyl phthalate, non-toxic solvent commonly used in cosmetics and fragrances)
• Benzyl Salicylate (A common and frequently used compound found in most cosmetics. Used to extend the life of the fragrance and as a UV light absorber)