A late summer morning spent walking through the farmers market with the sweet smell of fresh strawberries, apples and pears with notes of oak and fresh greenery lingering in the distance.
strawberries - green apples - pears - geranium - basil - oak - fresh greenery
• 1.7 oz round glass jar with silver atomizer spray and silver cap
• phthalate/paraben free fragrance oils
• Mist 2-3 spritz for fragrance that lasts for up to 8 hours. Alcohol scent will dissipate within seconds.
Be sure to store your perfume out of direct sunlight as this can speed up the oxidation rate of oils.
• Alcohol 39C (denatured (SD) alcohol commonly used in perfumes
• DEP (diethyl phthalate, non-toxic solvent commonly used in cosmetics and fragrances)
• Benzyl Salicylate (A common and frequently used compound found in most cosmetics. Used to extend the life of the fragrance and as a UV light absorber)